Every company, regardless of its size deals with market intelligence, but providing market intelligence is expensive and a lack of market intelligence
makes companies do it (internal IT solutions, avoidance of outsourcing, re-researching, etc.) themselves instead of focusing on their core business.
There are a couple of reasons for these problems:
- Market lacks innovative IT solutions to MI-related work
- Licence management has become a pain point of the industry, yet no solutions have emerged
- It is difficult to find/ contract data providers and manage deliverables, regardless of company size
- There is a common pattern of re-researching due to lack of trust in own data / past research
Midesk, based on over 5 years of functional experience, is here to solve these problems and innovate the stiff and outdated market offering.
- VSE Prague, BA & Marketing / VU Amsterdam, Consulting / Certified project manager (PMI PMP)
- Over five years of thorough market and media intelligence experience at thyssenkrupp from data processing, provider management, or sales and strategy
through team lead, to responsibility for a MI work-stream during a post-merger integration process with another company or project co-lead for
- Built CostOfHabits (2018, iOS), Memrify (2013, web app) and various internal organizational market intelligence solutions
- VSE Prague, Quantitative methods in matematics / Czech Technical University, Project management
- Over three years of experience in marketing intelligence & diginal marketing where Zuzka worked as a performance marketing consultant for the Seznam.cz (Czech Google), where she consulted campaigns in Czechia and Germany. Experienced project manager.
- Passion for data driven aproaches in marketing.